Coil Winding Machines
The Rotary Engineering Coil Winding machine is made to order at our premises in Sheffield. In addition to our standard range of machines we can design and manufacture coil winding machines to match your exact specifications.
Features of our standard range include:
- 3 coil winding models available up to 290Nm torque
- Programmable functions via PLC touch screen control
- Accurate lap and coil count
- Automatic stop at the end of the coil winding cycle
- Infinitely variable speed within the range
- Manual control option
- Constant torque up to 290Nm
- Tailstock for supporting larger coils
- De-reeler with pneumatic brakes for tensioning the wire
- Wire Guide to feed the wire accurately to the coil
- Faceplate up to 800mm diameter
- Continuity Phase winding formers
- Chuck and back-plate for adding extra fitures
Interested in our Coil Winding Machine? Contact us today for more information! Why not download out coil winding machine specification document below?
Part of our range of motor rewind equipment.
Wire Tensioned De-reeler