Combines undercutting, banding, tig welding, commutator turning, and many more operations.
In summary all the repair processes in one machine
Universal Armature Machines are designed for steel mills, shipyards, mines, railroads and repair shops that manufacture and repair small quantities of large motors and generators. They are equipped to perform virtually all the shop processes required to rebuild an armature and will greatly lessen your armature handling time.
- Reduces Armature Handling
- Reduces Overhead Crane Lifts
- Frees-up Shop Lathe for other work
- Quick Process Change and Fast Set-up
- Easy to Learn how to use
- Simple to Operate
- Sturdy, Solid, Robust Construction
- Coil End cut-off saw – Saves time by reducing armature handling