Winding Removal Package
Take advantage of our new mini workshop package for winding removal. This package is perfect for copper extraction. By buying all three machines you will be saving money and buying from a company who have been designing and manufacturing workshop equipment for over 40 years.
SC3B Stator Cut-off machine
For stator internal diameters of 200mm up to 900mm and stator heights up to 1190 mm from the table or 1600 mm from the floor.Ã‚Â
For stators to 950mm bore, a floor mounted machine.
- Direct drive motor spindle
- All moving parts are either grease packed and sealed for life or feature dry running brushings
The purpose of a Burn Off oven is to reclaim stators and stator windings safely, quickly and economically, whilst minimising the impact on the environment.
- Ovens can fired by natural gas, oil or LPG
- Latest specification insulation material used throughout
- Over temperature device prevents runaway
PCP3 Coil Puller
When the coil end has been cut off (using SC2 and SC3B), the stator is turned on its end and then secured on the coil puller for extraction operation.
- Economical and simple to use
- Requires 7 - 8 bar clean and dry air supply
- No external electric power supply needed
Interested? Get in touch
To talk to a member of our team regarding this package or any adjustments to suit yourÃ‚Â individualÃ‚Â needs simply fill out the form and we will be in touch.
Price based on SC3B, RB150, PCP3 with no modifications or changes to the specification. Any changes are not within the package price and this will be reflected in theÃ‚Â quotation. Price is EXW Sheffield, package and carriage is extra. Subject to terms and conditions of Rotary Engineering UK Ltd (August 2010) available on request.