Armature Winding Stands
- Available in a range of sizes
- Constructed using steel weldments and cast iron support standards
- Wheels for portability – on some stands
- Stationary support
- Rollers are controlled by a portable footswitch are driven at one end of the stand at a slow speed.
- Rotation Brake Options - Two methods of preventing unwanted armature rotation is available. Lockable Roller Brakes or Over-the-Top Clamping are standard features on some stands. Can be added to other stands as an optional accessory.
- Custom Stands - Can be produced for armatures exceeding the capacity for our standard stand models.
- Motor Driven Stands - Designed to cover a wide range of armatures. The armature is supported on a non-conductive roller and can be used for electrical testing or armature winding.